Welcome and thank you for visiting. Hopefully this blog useful for you.

8.20.2011

Premier League - Duff signs new Fulham deal


Fulham winger Damien Duff has signed a one-year contract extension to keep him at Craven Cottage until summer 2013.
Duff signs new Fulham deal
 
The 30-year-old Republic of Ireland international has become a key player since joining the London club from Newcastle in August 2009, helping the Cottagers reach the 2010 Europa League final.

Duff put pen to paper on his new deal on Friday and believes there will be many more good times ahead under new manager Martin Jol.

He said: "I've enjoyed every minute of my time at Fulham since joining two years ago and I'm delighted to be staying at the Cottage until at least 2013.

"This is a fantastic club with great supporters and it's a very exciting time to be part of the team. I feel in great condition and I'm hungry to achieve more success for this club.

"We've had some great moments together so far and I believe there's more to come from us in the Premier League and Europe this season under Martin Jol." source : uk.eurosport.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment